Tip Top Dog School is a well-established dog training school serving North London and surrounding areas.
Fully insured, Kennel Club listed (Registration number AG/0671/GCDS) members of the Pet Professional Guild, and CRB checked and also the only dog school licensed by the Corporation of London and also recommended by vets
Sue and Barbara are professional trainers with broad experience in a variety of canine activities and use only positive methods and never allow any aversive techniques or equipment such as choke or pinch collars, spray or electric collars or rattle cans.
Families are welcome and encouraged to come along to classes and using motivational methods based on scientific learning principles it is fun for the whole family. You will learn a lot but you and your dog will have fun too! Dog training should never be boring for either of you!
Tip Top Dog School offers a complete package with the following options:-
- Pre parenting sessions – before you get your puppy. These sessions are held at Hamilton Veterinary Practice, Boundary Road NW8 0RH on Thursday evenings or if you prefer in your own home
- Puppy Kindergarten sessions – for puppies who are not completely vaccinated but have had their first injection held at Hamilton Veterinary Practice
- Puppy, Intermediate and Adult training and behaviour classes on Sunday afternoons Priory Community Halls (Next to St Mary’s Church) 134A Abbey NW6 4SN
- Outdoor socialisation and handling sessions – Puppies Tuesday mornings followed by Mixed Ability
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme tests
- Loose lead walking and recall workshops held outdoors monthly
- One on one training and behavioural consults either at home or outdoors
Working outdoors amongst different distractions offers you and your dog an opportunity to add another dimension to your dog’s socialisation alongside the indoor sessions.
Sue has four Golden Retrievers of her own and Barbara has one Whippet. Both have a wealth of experience with puppies and rescue dogs and regularly attend seminars and courses to continue with their C.P.D