There are some simple things that can be done to improve Wordpress security on your site.
WordPress has been used to build millions of websites, but there are also many examples of WordPress sites that have been hacked. Before I became a Dog Walker I was a web designer and run my own hosting company (still have m own server)One thing that was very common was WordPress sites installed straight out of the box used to get hacked. I, therefore, offer a WordPress security package for £15 for the first site and £10 per site thereafter
Making backend changes will improve the security and speed of your WordPress website, and although we can never guarantee that you will never have any problems, we will hopefully reduce the chances of something bad happening.
Te package includes the following
- Delete files that are no longer needed after WordPress has been installed but which could help a hacker gain access to your website;
- Change the prefix of the database;
- Change the table names
- Change the username of the administrator
- Install a variety of plugins that make it harder for any hacker to gain access via the login page to WordPress
- Change the file permissions on the wp-config file
A successful hacker will cost you much more than £15 , so safeguard your website today. Text me on 077 077 6 33 44